Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reading material


I woke up at around noon today and was trying to force myself to wake up so I lied down on my carpet and that brought my attention to the pile of reading materials waiting to be read (see picture). I categorized them into three classifications: (left to right) pleasure reading (mostly in English), Japanese, and research-related.

I counted down the remaining months I have left in Kagoshima (around four months... sob) and was filled with a determination to plow through the three piles of reading materials before the end of my stay. That way I can bring back with me those that I still need and discard those that I don't need.

That surge of energy got me through three hours of reading various materials. Lol, I haven't gone this long without going online for quite some time now.

I'm proud of myself :P

No comments: