Friday, December 12, 2008

I lost my voice @@

I lost my voice...
Let me trace back my steps...

First, I went to Japanese class last night
I think we laughed too much discussing Spanish swear words and stuff...
my throat started hurting there

Then, I joined my friends in what turned out to be an all-nighter Karaoke bash...
that's where my voice started cracking, lol

Then I went to school this morning and was able to croak out conversations with people

But then I went to listen to a lecture and after 1.5 hours I could no longer utter a word without sounding like I'm underwater...

Then I went to teach a private student...
drank some soup and some mocha
and that sealed the deal...

...I spent the rest of the class speaking in a whisper and writing things down to illustrate my points



I wonder when I'll get my voice back... T_T

10 comments:

Thunderthud said...

Happy you had a good time; sorry it hurt your voice.

Check this web site out for some advice about what to do.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Voice-Care-for-Recovery-from-Colds-and-Vocal-Strain&id=23217

Booyah! said...

thanks! i was wondering what i can do about it :D

i had to speak in a whisper the whole day today @@

Thunderthud said...

Whispering can make it worse.

Booyah! said...

O_O...
i didn't know that...

seems like the sore throat has evolved into a full on cough,
except now i don't know how to force the phlegm out T_T

Booyah! said...

day 2:
still no voice... @@

jamezu said...

feeling any better today?

Booyah! said...

still no voice and i think i may be developing a fever O_O

should i be taking coricidin now? or should i wait it out?

Thunderthud said...

You should take it right away if you aren't already taking it. I hope you're ok.

Booyah! said...

really? then, i'll take two now

Booyah! said...

it's still raspy and all but i'm getting my voice back!!!! yay!!!!! o(`▽´)o